The Elastic Stack and the Bitcoin Ledger with Josh Bressers
Episode #13 | Published February 20, 2019
Aaron and Josh talk about ingesting the bitcoin ledger.
In the news; Elastic Common Schema, 7.0.0-beta1, .Net APM clients, Go clients, oh my! Aaron talks with Josh Bressers (@joshbressers) about his unique pastime, ingesting the Bitcoin ledger into the Elastic Stack and searching for cake recipes.
Referenced links from the interview:
- Elassticsearch Go Client
- Introducing the Elastic Common Schema
- Elastic Stack 7.0.0 Beta 1 Released
- Elasticsearch 7.0.0 Beta 1 Released
- Kibana 7.0.0 Beta 1 Released
- Elastic APM .Net Agent Preview Released
Question of the Week
[37:32] What are the different node types that can be assigned to Elasticsearch nodes?
Coordinating, master-eligible, data, ingest, and tribe. What’s the difference? Listen to find out!