Safecast with Mat Schaffer
Episode #6 | Published September 26, 2018
Mat Schaffer joins us to discuss an open data project he's been working on called Safecast.
Mat Schaffer joins us to talk about the Safecast project centered around publishing air quality data.
- Search Meetup Munich - Sep 27, 2018
- Search Meetup Karlsruhe - Sep 27, 2018
- Chicago Cybersecurity Meetup - Sep 27, 2018
- Microservices Vienna - Sep 27, 2018
- Elastic Triangle User Group (Virtual) - Sep 27, 2018
- Microsoft Dev Montreal Meetup - Oct 1, 2018
- Open-Source Talks - Oct 2, 2018
- .Net Sheffield - Oct 2, 2018
- Strange Loop - Sep 26-28, 2018
- Gophercon Brazil - Sep 27-29, 2018
- XantarJ - Sep 29, 2018
- DevPiracicaba no Pulse - Sep 29, 2018
Question of the Week
I'm a cloud user. I'd like to upgrade to a new minor release. Will I have any downtime or developer impact?
When using cloud, minor version bumps can be done on-the-fly without downtime--both with ECE and Cloud platforms! All cluster IDs, users, and passwords will also remain the same.