The Elastic Stack and Automated Testing with Greg Paskal
Episode #17 | Published August 8, 2019
Seven point Three and Automated Testing for me!
In the news, the Elastic Stack 7.3 is out with a ton of new features! We sit and interview Greg Paskal of Ramsey solutions about how The Elastic Stack has helped them find more meaning and value in their automated testing.
- Follow Greg on Twitter @gregpaskal
- Or Linkedin
- Or visit his Website: RealWorldTestAutomation.com
- Or buy the book Test Automation in the Real World
- Or read his blog post for Elastic, Improving Quality Assurance Automation at Ramsey Solutions with the Elastic Stack
- Further reading on Edward Tufte
- Elastic Stack 7.3 Released
- Elasticsearch 7.3.0 Released
- Logstash 7.3.0 Released
- Kibana 7.3.0 Released
- Beats 7.3.0 Released
- Elastic APM 7.3.0 Released
- Elastic SIEM 7.3.0 Released
- Elastic Infrastructure 7.3.0 Released
- Elastic Uptime Monitoring 7.3.0 Released
- Announcing ECK 0.9.0 Alpha 2
- Elasticsearch Service is Now Available on GCP in Japan
Question of the Week
[XX:XX] “Ain’t nobody got time for that this week!
SO MUCH to talk about this week we ran out of time for our QOTW. But as always, submit your nagging questions to email@example.com or tweet @theelasticast to hear them answered on a future episode.